Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Circus

A few weeks ago, Marlee invited Bridger and I to go to the circus. We had a good time. Marlee and I enjoyed people watching and laughing. It reminded me alot of the carnivals in the summertime. Bridgers favorite part was the dirtbikes riding in the cage/ball thing. The trapeze artists scare me even though I know they are professionals, I tend to think they are just crazy. Anyways here are some pictures....

Above, there were 3 dirtbikes in the ball and it was extremely loud in the building. Below, the guy stacked all these chairs on 4 cans, it was amazing!
Of course there were tigers...
Bridger and his best friend Jaxon.


If It wouldn't have been obvious, I would have taken more pictures of the spectators. It never ceases to amaze me that all these people live in Gillette and come to events like this, oh wait I am one of those, nevermind

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

Reminds me of you guys and when we would go to the circus with grandma. It does bring out the crazies.