Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Water Park

Saturday night before Easter, Jeremy and I decided to take Bridger to the local water park that's attached to a hotel. We had lots of fun considering there was only about 20 other people in the entire park. Bridger enjoyed going down the slide with Jeremy, apparently he remembers the last time I took him down he hit his head on the side (oops.) His memory is amazing! That morning we had talked about going to Rapid City and staying the night at a hotel with a water park but decided not to. While Jeremy and I were talking, Bridger took the initiative to go get a suitcase, drag it up the stairs and pack it. He even put on his swimming suit. It was so cute we had to take him to do something fun, so we stayed in Gillette and went to the water park. Here are some pictures....







3 comments:

laura said...

looks like you guys had fun. we went to that water park last week and no one was there then either. oh well. good luck as you finish up the semester!!

Unknown said...

Where is this place? I wanna go next time! :)

Lil Gma said...

Too cute. I think that you had more fun than if you had come to Thermopolis. I am glad that he finally liked the hat. I was afraid dad was going to have it attached to his head for a hairpiece.