Monday, April 6, 2009

So I have to brag.....

We had our 5th major nursing test of the semester today. I studied quite a bit this weekend and paid extra attention during lectures the last few weeks (I quit texting as much during class.) My average test grade going into this test was a 75, probably about average with my classmates. Anyways, I was shocked when I checked my grade when I got home today and saw that I received a 60/60! I'm the only person to receive a 100% on a nursing exam in my class this year (I'm not sure about previous years.) I was SO shocked and excited I think I called my ENTIRE family! Jeremy and I celebrated tonight by having crab legs, they were D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! And the best news, only 3 full weeks left in the semester and 3 more tests, WAHOO!

5 comments:

TMATR said...

Yeah, you are so SMART! Now you focus on the trip planning!

Unknown said...

Good job! Almost finished!

Brigham said...

Good job Odie! That is awesome.

Lil Gma said...

You get your smarts from your dad and your study habits from your mom.

Shayla said...

i'm offended, you didn't call me! and for Brig to comment, you are really lucky. Good job, i wish i was as smart as you. i will be happy if i get a D in my biomechanics class and actually graduate.