Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The results are in...

Last night the 3 of us went out to eat at Humphrey's. During dinner Bridger needed to"go potty," so I took the initiative to take him to the restroom. He pointed out that when I take him, we have to go in the "grils" bathroom even though he is a little boy. It made me giggle, but it gets better. After we both washed our hands, I was preparing to open the door when Bridger said "mom, I will open it." He used the paper towel that he had used to dry his hands to pull the door handle down and open the door. I laughed so hard! Than I took a poll. Here is what the poll asked and the responses. 21 people in all were questioned.

poll.....Bridger opened a public restroom door w/ a paper towel, who did he learn that from?

responses, in order I received them (You-meaning Odessa)

His mother
Umm you because you are part Grandma Skinner
um Jeremy?
You?
You
Grandma Skinner
grandma skinner
Let me take a guess you and gs (grandma Skinner?)
He didn't get it from me
Between you and grandma j its a tie
Jewls?
Craig
Hmm I don't know? You possibly
I am voting for Rowan
His mom
Grandma J

The results,
8 votes for Odessa
4 votes for Grandma Skinner
2 votes for Grandma Jensen
1 vote for Jewls
1 vote for Jeremy
1 vote for Craig
1 vote for Rowan
1 vote for "he didn't get that from me"

And the winner.... Odessa! Just for the record, I do use a paper towel to open public restroom doors! Thank you for all who participated

No comments: