Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Weekend

I'm a little behind so I will make up some excuses. Our computer got a virus and school has been super busy as we gear up toward the end of the semester. The Thursday before Easter Aunt Josie, Uncle Corde, Aunt Jewls, Bridger and I had a sleepover. It was fun, we ate too much Easter candy and stayed up way too late. (Jeremy was working) Friday morning we woke up and dyed Easter eggs. Corde didn't participate, he texted his girlfriends instead. The 3 of us girls laughed and had a good time. Bridger enjoyed dying the eggs until he figured out he could eat them. I thought he might be attached to the eggs his dyed but instead couldn't dye them fast enough to eat them. Jewls even made an egg with her favorite saying "RAWR" on it, if you ever receive texts from her you know what I'm talking about. As you can see from the pictures we literally rolled out of bed (or off the couch) and went straight to egg dying... (Sorry about the order of the pictures)

This was one of the best eggs we dyed. We waited until we were through with all the colors, mixed them together and came up with this nasty brown color to make it a true football.

The final products...(above)
Bridger, well eating the eggs of course!

Josie and Jewls proudly displaying the best Jellybeans, ever!

Bridger and I concentrating to get the sticker on the egg perfectly.

Josie, she's so cute!


Bridger, before the egg dying began. He always has a look on his face like he's up to something.


3 comments:

TMATR said...

He is too cute! I saw that white egg and thought what is that?! I totally forgot that you can buy white eggs!

Lil Gma said...

I wish that I had been there. Oh well, I realize that there is life after mom and dad. However dad and I laugh that it is now time for the kids to call and ask their parents what they are doing. LOL

Josie said...

So can I say nasty in the pictures... please take those off I look disgusting! No wonder I don't have a boyfriend in college... I roll out of bed everyday and go to class looking like I do in these nasty pictures!!!