Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yippee.......

I just got done taking my first final and I have officially passed my LPN year. It feels awesome that I don't have to worry about the final on Thursday. Graduation is Friday night and than summer break, wahoo! I got an internship on OB this summer as an LPN and we'll follow an RN through Labor and Delivery as well as Postpartum and OB surgicals. I'm super excited! Jeremy is getting ready to go on nights and he didn't seem to happy that I went and pounced on him to tell him the good news. He just rolled over and said he was trying to sleep, oops :-) I just love him!

6 comments:

Jason and Denise said...

congrats! Sounds like he was as excited as Jason was when I told him I finally graduated. We will have to go celebrate together since our hubbies are fuddy duddies!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Denise, sounds like a plan! Just let me know when and where? I'll buy!

TMATR said...

SWEET! Congrats Odie! I'm so happy for you. We'll be back in the States in a couple of months... perhaps you can buy for us to help you celebrate?! Just joking. Again, congrats!

Josie said...

Yippee! You are amazing girly! Go celebrate and buy a.... new pair of shoes?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What an awesome feeling? I'll be in G-town this weekend wanna buy for me too? ;)

Vanessa and Raymond said...

A little slow....but YIPPPPEEEE!!