Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged.....

I got tagged so now I have to post 10 things that bug me. I also have to tag 10 others so...
I tag: Shayla, Chelsie, Jewls, Josie, Morgan, Marlee, Raeann, Jenell, Jamie, and Denise

1. When Bridger repeats all the naughty words his mother uses.....I know its' my fault and I take full responsibility
2. When people don't flush the toilet
3. My instructors at school who act like nursing students are morons
4. When I procrastinate, although I will probably never change
5. People who gain 100 pounds while they are pregnant, sorry there is no excuse that is just flat UNHEALTHY
6.The fact that I don't get to see my siblings more often
7. That Jeremy harasses me about only wanting 1 child, secretly I think he wants 10....
8. Hair in the shower or stuck in the drain....GROSS
9. That I am not a better housekeeper, I like to use school as an excuse but its' not a good one
10. When Jeremy uses his debit card for a purchase under $5, he never carries cash!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I really don't know what I was thinking, literally I wasn't thinking! :)

Lil Gma said...

I hate it when Corde uses my card or I bounce a 2 dollar check and it costs me 35 bucks. I love it when I clean out the drain and get a cup full of @$%%^*(*^%@~.

Shayla said...

lil gma, seriously! haha. do you need Ayi to come back? i do that all the time with my debit card, what's wrong with that? if i have cash, i always think i have to spend it. its a good tightwade trick!