Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little buster...

Funny quotes by Bridger:

When I go get Bridger out of his crib in the morning, his eyes get wide and he says, "Mommy, don't you have cowlege (college) today?"
Jeremy and Bridger were watching the Xgames and a guy snowboarding fell Bridger yelled, "That guy just biffed it!"
When I put Bridger in his car seat one day I bumped his head on the door and he was very upset. Now everytime before I lift him in he says, "mommy, try not to bump my head." After I successfully place him in without bumping his head he replies, "Thanks mom for not bumping my head."
Jeremy calls his new car (1995 Buick Regal that we bought from his parents) the red rocket. Tonight Jeremy was leaving and Bridger began to cry and yelled, "No daddy don't take red rocket, take big bwack (our black Denali)."
My favorite is when I am getting excited or irritated he states, "CALM DOWN MOM!"
We came home from wal-mart last night and I couldn't figure out why he was crying, finally I got him to calm down and asked him why he was sad, his reply, "You haven't washed my hands yet." Yep that is all me and one day Jeremy might thank me for my OCD about germs!

A day doesn't go by that I am not thankful for Bridger in my life, (even when he drives me nuts). He definitely keeps Jeremy and I on our toes! He is all boy and loves everyone he comes in contact with. As soon as I can get him to sing his Bridger song loud, I will take a video and place it on here!
Enjoy the pictures...


2 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

He is a STUD! He gets cuter every time I see him. Give him a big KISS!

Shayla said...

he looks like george washington in that last picture. we miss that little stink.