Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweet side note~

Tonight Bridger and I went over to G&G Jensens to celebrate Ashleys' birthday. Grandpa asked Bridger to say the prayer and it was by far the sweetest prayer Bridger has ever said. It's a funny thing that he listens so well to what Jeremy and I say in our prayers. Often times I find myself scolding him to fold his arms or kneel and be reverent. Even with all that commotion he knows we are praying to Heavenly Father, so tonight without silence he humbly said that he was thankful for our blessings, the Gospel, our families, mommy and daddy. I suppose that doesn't sound like much but I found myself choking up when I helped him finish the prayer and as I type this my eyes are blurring with tears. Bridger is listening when we pray just like Heavenly Father listens to each of our prayers, keep that in mind!~

4 comments:

Jason and Denise said...

Don't forget the best part of his prayer, "And Denise" lol. It was a very good prayer...you two are doing a good job...even with the gene pool you are swimming in :o)

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Just for the record, Jason, in his bedtime prayer the last 2 nights he has been thankful for the lions........

Lil Gma said...

I want him to bless me and graandpa to be good grandparents too.b

bcwaldmann said...

Little kids are so INNOCENT. Great job Odessa and Jeremy for raising CRAZY MAN!