Monday, January 12, 2009

Las Vegas!

Jeremy and I decided 2 weeks ago that we should fly to Vegas for the weekend. So for $400 we got 2 roundtrip tickets from Casper and 3 nights at the Excalibur. We had a blast even though we missed Bridger like crazy! Jeremy and I never really took a honeymoon and this weekend definitely made me fall in love all over again with my funny yet charming husband. We drove to Casper Friday morning on the worst roads ever. It had rained Thursday night and froze to a pure sheet of ice the entire way. Luckily we made it to the airport in time! I think we walked about 20 miles in the 3 days we were there. We were able to get off the Strip and go see my aunt Linda and uncle John and my cousin Andrea and her husband, Jeff. We just sat around chatting and laughing for a couple of hours. Jeremy and I laughed because they all kept saying how cold it was and my aunt even had the fireplace on! By the way when we left Casper it was a cold 12* and Vegas was 65 all 3 days we were there. Saturday we walked and walked and walked (how grateful I am for the pioneers, I don't know how they did it.) We people watched and Jeremy just made me laugh until my stomach hurt. Unfortunately, my body isn't used to that much walking and drinking water all day long, so I had to use the bathroom frequently. Anyways we had a great weekend together but we're glad to be home with Bridger. Here are a few pictures.... Jeremy threatened to smash my camera multiple times because I kept asking people to take our picture, here is another first for our blog-pictures of Jeremy and I without Bridger.



New York New York was one of our favorites...

The water show at the Bellagio was amazing at night!







1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

Good grief, you guys don't even look old enough to be married now. Honeymoons are wonderful even if it was way overdue. Just keep falling in love everyday. That's what I do.