Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to school, Back to school!


I started my second semester of nursing school and I'm already counting the days, 61 as of today! I have missed Bridger and Jeremy more than ever after spending so much time with them over the holiday break. I figure the faster I start the faster I'll be done right? My first day back in clinicals yesterday I got to give a 5 year old child a suppository! Welcome to nursing school Odessa! Anyways, Jeremy has been off so my 2 boys have been having a bit of "winter" fun! Jeremy is an AMAZING dad-it attracts me more and more, I fall in love all over again daily! He was so excited to tell me how far Bridger made it down the hill all by himself on the snowboard! Good thing the weather was warmer that day, today the high was 3 degrees! Brrrrrrrrrrr........

Stud on a snowboard, like father like son!

Bridger, look up not at the snowboard silly!


Look closer, you can see his track....


I'm tired, time for sledding~ Jeremy said it was quite the workout to push Bridger down the hill, walk down, and pull him back up in the sled, time and time again!
Hi Mom! While you are in school, dad and I miss you but we find things to do to make the time pass by quickly!

3 comments:

TMATR said...

Those pics of Bridger snowboarding are great! That's the way to learn, when you're young and don't have far to fall.

How cold was it there?!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

The day he went snowboarding, about 40 degrees! Today 5 below! :-)

Lil Gma said...

How come he is so cute? I am here in Gillette and I know how cute he is but the perspective of parents is even better. Keep saying your prayers, Bridger.