Monday, December 1, 2008

Take a Guess!

We started collecting this change about the time Bridger was born. We finally decided to take it to the bank and put the money in Bridger's savings account. So go ahead and take a guess at how much money there was...It consisted of pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and fifty cent pieces. I will post the answer next week and there will be a reward for the closest guess!!!!!

Just a little hint....The girl at the bank stated she had never seen a ziploc bag this large. I think its a 2 gallon! Good Luck!!!!!

12 comments:

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Jeremy's guess, $145.92
Odessa's guess, 178.41 (before we went into the bank) Stay tuned for the results....

bcwaldmann said...

Bryan's guess, 487.53

Lil Gma said...

I am going with 545.

Josie said...

You people are crazy! Ok just little grandma...
I guess $222.22

Brigham said...

$178.42

What's the prize? Usually when someone tells you there is a prize but doesn't say what it is, means either a) it's not good--like a punch in the arm or something, or b) there isn't one. Is there a C) Odie?

:)

Vanessa and Raymond said...

$189.64

Odessa and Jeremy said...

How about this for a prize? 10% of the amount that was in there either in a gift card or cash!!!!

Unknown said...

Now why would you give money that you've been saving for Bridger as a prize...maybe you should give us something real good...like chocolate! My guess is $154.13!

Anonymous said...

203.83

Max

jjensen said...

I guess 202.57.
Good job saving for Bridger--guess I should take our change jar in sometime!

Lil Gma said...

Ok did you guess or did you know jj? Did i win because I will give it back to Bridge?

bcwaldmann said...

I would like to revise my guess.

$216.32