Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Shopping and some....

2 days before Christmas, Jeremy and I still needed to do a big chunk of our Christmas shopping so we decided to go to Rapid City for the day. Bridger was a handful at times but for the most part was a trooper considering he didn't nap until 6:00 that night while we were driving back to Gillette. Here are a few pictures at Bridger and Jeremy's favorite store Cabelas....

Bridger wearing Jeremys' hat right before his 6 p.m. napoff on the way back to Gillette....

Right before we left to come home we stopped at Sonic and got some "fushies" (Slushies in Bridger terms because he hasn't perfected his S's and L's). We were about 45 miles from Gillette and 15 miles from the closest bathroom when Bridger woke up and announced he needed to go poop. Remember we live in Wyoming so at 7:30 on a December evening the temperature was close to 0*! I told Jeremy to just pull over and I would let him poop in the empty sonic cups. Jeremy thought I was crazy, but he proceeded to do it anyway. I held Bridger on the pooping cup while Jeremy held a "pee" cup just in case any squirted out the front while Bridger went #2! It was pretty clever if you ask me even though Jeremy was quite disgusted. Of course Jeremy grabbed the camera to capture the moment and I grabbed the camera to prove that pooping on a sonic cup with a 3" radius was possible for a 2-year-old! Sorry if the following pics are a bit graphic.....

2 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

Are you serious, in a sonic cup? So sweet! Chelsie made me pee in a cup while driving down the highway cause she did not want to stop, so I can relate. Did I see corn too?

Vanessa and Raymond said...

Old cups and napkins come in very handy. I have used Wendy's napkins before. No one can say it is gross until you have to resort to it. I think I do see corn, good eye, Bryan!