Monday, December 1, 2008

And than some...

Here are a few more pics from the weekend Bridger and I spent in Utah. Jeremy had to work all week so he didn' go. Not only was he lonely, but he got the flu too! A few highlights from the weekend:
64 people attended Thanksgiving dinner at my aunts house
Bridger didn't go to bed before 10 p.m. one night we were there
the Skinner kids stayed up and talked every night
We laughed until our stomachs hurt
Bridger learned the phrase "are you kidding me?"
I didn't get ANY christmas shopping done
I ate at P.F. Changs with Corde while he complained about the food the ENTIRE time
Bridger only peed his pants 1 time
Bridger told Max he was "so cute" over 100 times
We saw the christmas lights at Thanksgiving Point
Bridger and my cousin Hector (Bridger LOVES "Hecker")
I took this one for Jeremy, Bridger doesn't want to be an only child,
he would make a great older brother!
The 3 youngest Skinner girls (jewls, me, and josie)

My family at the Party

Bridger and I

Bridger and his cousins; Rowan, Max, and Madden

Bridger "cowboy" style
Odessa holding Madden Ray Ray

Bridger and my cousin Ashley's little boy Carter (Bridger called him Cartener)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can't even see Steph in that family picture, what the heck? I'm pretty sure she's MIA for a real long time now.

Anonymous said...

what a cute family... are there any female grandchildren?