Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Keys



A few months ago we lost our keys to our mailbox. Let me start at the beginning. Jeremy and I were the morons that kept all 3 mail keys on the same keychain. While I was in China back in May, the keys went missing. We (Shayla, Jeremy and myself) searched for nearly 3 weeks! During this time Jeremy had to schmooze the mail lady into letting us have our mail. (It is illegal to do that!) Anyways, we finally had to go to the post office and pay $15 to have a new lock put on and receive a new set of keys. The first thing we did was seperate all of them onto different keychains! Fast forward to a few weeks ago.... Bridger and I were in my room when he asked me "whered the keys go?" I thought he meant my car keys so I handed them to him. Quickly he said "no," and walked over and stuck his hand down in between our mattress and sideboard and pulled out the missing mail keys and shouted, "here they are!" I couldn't believe my eyes and all I could do was laugh. I guess we never thought to ask Bridger when they were. What a tricky little buster with an excellent memory. Maybe he will have to help me study in nursing school this fall!

2 comments:

TMATR said...

Yeah Bridger...he is one smart little digger!

TMATR said...

I forgot, nice keychain!