Monday, July 14, 2008

July 4th!



Bridger and I had such a blast on the 4th of July. We woke up extra early (7:30) to go eat pancakes with Aunt Josie and than we headed off to the parade. It lasted over an hour which was a bit much for Bridger. As many of you know, I love candy, so that was my favorite part of the parade. Bridger got a little beach ball about 10 minutes into the parade so he didnt care much about anything else the entire time. I was the one filling our bag with candy! Next we headed to the park for the hot dog feed. I must say at this point into the summer, I have eaten a few too many hot dogs but I wont complain about free food! We stayed at the park for a couple of hours and than back to our house to take a little nap. Jeremy was working nights so he missed out! We had some friends over for a barbeque and did some fireworks with Aunt Jewls and Josie, and Uncle Corde! I dont suppose July 4th is Bridger's favorite holiday although he enjoys hot weather he didnt like the fireworks too much. I couldnt find my camera until after the parade and park, but here are pictures of Bridger hard at work and enjoying the new yard! Notice he is laughing about the mud on his face.....he is a REAL boy!

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

He is a "real" boy. He loves to swim, throw the ball, and treats. He is not a bug lover or the balll that is squishy and spiney, he and grandpa have fun with those things. I love him.