Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The 1st Timers

Jeremy and I had this crazy idea to start a coed softball team this summer. We recruited family, friends, and some couples from church. We have had about a 500 season, not too shabby for "the 1st timers." Jeremy is #1 and definitely has some competitive genes in him. In the last game, he was playing right field and he somehow kicked a pop fly off of his shoe and managed to still catch it. The umpire apparently wasn't paying attention and called the guy safe. It would have made it on one of those sports bloopers show! It has taken me a few games to get into the groove of sprinting, for I have not done that in a few years! Shayla, Josie and Jewls surpass me in the area of softball skills. Check out the Skinner Clan blog for an individual breakdown of the Skinner players! Odessa, it has been said that I am captain worrier....(above)
Josie, is a stud athlete all around
Jeremy, #1 he still loves me even though I yell when he makes an error
Shayla, might be the fastest player on the team???

Th cutest sisters in all the league! (where did that blondie come from?)

No comments: