Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Summer is finally here...for now







Bridger loves to be outside and lately it has been nice enough that we play in the front yard. I broke out the summer clothes for Bridge and good thing I only bought 18 mo. clothes because they are way too big. Bridger also has a shag going on because Jeremy thinks it makes him look younger, even though I think Jeremy thinks it will keep him little! Bridger was mad at Josie because of course he was contained! (I think the clothes make him look shorter than he really is, at least I hope thats the case)

2 comments:

Goates' Family said...

Crazy, mason has been in 18 months clothing for a while. But it sounds like Bridger is talking a lot. I hear him when I talk to my mom. Hope all is well with you guys.

Lil Gma said...

Summer is not here. You are lying. Bridger is adorable. So is his mother if I do say so myself.