Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi Mommy!

I just wanted to tell you that I am being a good boy. I am nice to Maxi and push the button for the music on the piano for him and give him under doggies on the swing - until it is my turn. I get all the germs off of his binky for him. I think Maxi really likes me. I took a nap today so that I can play ba-ketball at the rec center later on. I ate Tix for breakfast. I can't wait until you come home. I want you to brush my teeth - Daddy doesn't!
This is my mommy, ADessa and Brischer on Mother's Day. We are coot!
I love you, Mommy. Be happy when you come home even if I wrote with permanent marker on the wall. I can trick Aunt Shaywa into thinking I am getting Maxi a blanket when I am doing things I shouldn't be while he eats...
I'm a coot little boy,
Sometimes I'm called Digger.
Stand back little girls-
til I get a little bigger.



No comments: