Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prom









My little brother went to prom this last weekend. My parents were gone so they asked me to go over to their dinner site and take pictures. All the couples looked so cute but as you can see Corde and his were the best looking of all. Shayla, Josie, Jewls and I decided to go to the Grand March. This is a major event in Gillette. Its at the high school where prom is held and all the couples have their names announced and walk down the stairs and along the "red" carpet. Of course in Gillette there is not a whole selection of things to do so hundreds of people come to watch these high school kids all dressed up (remember there are around 1600 kids at CCHS). Anyways, Corde and his date were walking and I stopped them to get some pictures. The next thing I know people are laughing and Josie tells me that Bridger has taken off. Yep there was Bridger running down the red carpet in between couples as happy as could be. Needless to say I ran after him and yanked him off the carpet and of course he was still smiling and I was not! After that I couldn't enjoy the march anymore so Bridger and I left. I was humiliated but at least people thought it was funny right? Here are a few pics of the evening... (By the way, him and his friends took their dates in a semi)

No comments: