Friday, March 30, 2012

The Helmet

While in Utah, we went to Sports Authority. Bridger and Jeremy were looking at baseball stuff and tricky little Connor found a helmet that he loved. He kept wearing it and when it came time to leave, he refused to take it off. We bought it considering Bridger is going to play T ball this summer and likes to practice out in the yard while
Connor tends to not pay attention. We figured it would save his cute precious little head from any damage :)
Well the little buster wore it for almost 5 consecutive days minus naps and bedtime. He looked pretty funny and made quite a few people giggle when they saw him. I also tried to buy him some new shoes but when I took his boots off, he told me "put boots on." I guess it could be an interesting summer with a baseball helmet on backwards and cowboy boots. If you can't tell from the pictures- he is all boy!!! Bridger is getting excited about T ball, especially since Jeremy is going to be his coach. We also bought him a helmet but he wears it the correct way :) I had to laugh about them riding in their cars in the driveway with helmets on, guess you never can be too careful. Bridger sure does look pretty cute in his baseball get up!
Enjoy....

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

Oh wow I live the closest and I hadn't seen the boys look like this. I loved your shadow as you took their pictures outside.