Friday, March 23, 2012

Had to share...

Our conversation tonight... I had to blog it right after it took place so I didn't forget any of it because it was so cute! By the way, Jeremy and I have both noticed a huge difference with our little Bridger since his tonsils were taken out. He feels so much better and I am so grateful we went through with it! We love our little Bridger!

Bridger: mom I have a stomachache and don't think I can go to bed

Me: Bridger, go to bed

Bridger: I actually feel fine, I just want to snuggle

Me: ok, go get your blanket

Bridger: (while snuggling) I wish I knew what our baby is

Me: what do you think it is?

Bridger: a girl

Me: hmmmm

Bridger: (giggling) what if it's a Japanese girl?

Me: uh that would be a problem

Bridger: what sports do you think little Japanese girls play? Maybe karate.

I was giggling during most of the conversation because he says such funny and cute things. He is so excited for the baby to get here- he never fails to say a prayer without mentioning the baby. He only tells me he thinks it's a girl because if Jeremy is around he acts all tough and says he thinks it's a boy :)

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

WOW that was quite a long conversation in a short amount of time. Love the boys.