Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tricky Connor

Last weekend I was working a nightshift, these are the texts I received from Jeremy ...

"Connor is yelling and kicking the wall as we speak"

"And Connor just fell out of his crib"

I asked if he was ok

."Yup I was rocking him and asked r u ok he said Mmmmmmmmm-hmmmmm"

"I asked did u go bonk Mmmmmmmmm-hmmmmm"

So that's our little Connor. He is a child of few words and has no fear. Instead of saying "yes" when he wants something he says "mmmm-hmmmm" in a cute little higher than normal voice. He keeps us on our toes and is super stubborn and does whatever he pleases, no matter the consequences.

We have been asking lately if he will go potty on the toilet and he simply responds "no." He will do it when he Is ready I'm sure. He is also quite the climber and we cannot keep this child off the counters no matter how many times he falls. He makes me a little nervous but that doesn't seem to stop him!

We are so blessed with our cute little boys and we have yet to know if we will be blessed with another boy or maybe a girl in June.


No comments: