Monday, January 2, 2012

How sweet he is

Bridger has been praying for a baby sister for quite sometime. For the past 6 months he has also prayed for other babies but tonight was especially sweet and made me cry through the rest of his prayer.
It went something like this "and we pray for Silas and Kyle and Larson's baby and London and Janell and Garry's baby and Morgans baby and especially for our baby sister or if it's a brother that's ok too as long as they come safely and we pray for all the mommy's that they can be with their babies and take good care of them."

As I blog this my eyes are filled with tears, not sad ones, just tears that are so grateful for my little sweet Bridger and his childlike faith and tender love for babies. We all know what wonderful blessings our little babies (no matter their age) are and what joy they bring to our lives and for that I am so thankful for mine.

2 comments:

jjensen said...

We wonder often how old he is!!!! How sweet-and I think he really wants a new brother or sister now--not just someone for Connor to play with! We are all excited for you! I agree with Bridger-babies are special--so are kids and grandkids no matter their ages! I can handle 3 just fine-just had to throw that in!!!

Shayla said...

so cute! i love that kid - can you pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come visit us? we miss you guys like crazy. max really needs to see bridger and you've got to see little silas, since he ain't staying little! i love the picture of connor and london and the one of the boys in their matching pjs.