Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bridgers Latest

They grow up too fast!! Bridger has developed his own style and very rarely do I get to pick out his clothes anymore, that makes me a little sad. He's independent and self sufficient. Last week he picked this outfit out all by himself and even after Jeremy making fun of him, he still was determined to wear it to school.

Some funny quotes over the last few weeks from my "Little Digger"

"Mommy, let me tell you something, you get really fat when you have babies." gotta love kids innocent honesty!

I asked Bridger if he knows how babies are fed while they are growing in their mom's belly, his reply "yes, their extension cord."

(In the picture he is wearing his shirt open with a tie) I'm sure he saw an outfit like it on some teeny bopper tv show!

No comments: