Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Connor



Connor is my little buddy. He crawls all over the house. He is a very laid back and chill baby, which according to my Grandma Gilbert means they are into everything. She is absolutely right. He is quiet and VERY busy. He loves to throw things in the toilet, loves to throw things over his baby gate down the stairs, and if there is a table-he finds it hilarious to wipe everything on it onto the floor. He LOVES Bridger even if Bridger is in his face all the time. He laughs at Jeremy and Bridger and I can tell he can't wait to get bigger so he can keep up with them. I think thats why he loves me right now....because he is still a little small to rough house with the big boys. He was snaggle tooth for a few days which Josie and I found absolutely hilarious (he got 1 of his "I" teeth on top before his front 2 teeth). Now he has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. He sleeps all night and takes wonderful naps. He definitely misses Bridger when we drop Bridger off at preschool. He loves to sing and direct music during church. Connor is a little peanut-5th percentile for his weight and 5th for his height. He is 17 lbs and 27.5" tall. We love our little coniferous.



Connor NEVER snuggles but for some reason on Christmas day he crawled up on Little Grandma's lap and passed out! It was stinking cute. He loves his Little Grandma!

4 comments:

Lil Gma said...

Great post on Connor but what are you doing up so early? I am sooooo glad he will snuggle with me. Love you guys.

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Shift work is AMAZING mom. I went to bed at 8:15 last night and woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 3:15 this morning. I did the dishes, cleaned up a little, and blogged! Now it's 4 in the afternoon and I am SOOO TIRED.

Vanessa and Raymond said...

He's a handsome 'lil dude. Ryker would eat him though and they are not far apart in age. He's about 23 or 24 pounds.

Brian and Ashley said...

Your children are so stinkin cute! I love your blog! I miss little Bridger! You should tell him we say hello! :)