Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

The Holidays were lots of fun around our house. The Udalls came up from Utah and Josie and Corde both came home. I worked Christmas Eve night so I was just getting off work as my 3 boys were waking up to see if Santa came. Of course Santa came to our house and brought us a new TV! He also left LOTS of toys for Connor and Bridger! Bridger was super excited about the new toys and Connor enjoyed crawling all over the boxes. I was able to Vex off of work Christmas night so we played games and hung out with the family. Bridger had so much fun playing with Max while he was here. They both LOVE the movie Cars so they were busy playing with all the Cars characters and repeating lines from the movie. It was stinking cute. Avalon must have taught Connor to crawl on all 4's because for the past 3 weeks, he has quit army crawling all together! I love to watch him go down the hall as fast as he can and of course he follows me around the house like a little lost puppy. I don't mind though, he's sooo cute! The Montana Skinners came down Christmas night and Sunday afternoon we enjoyed a fabulous Prime Rib dinner that Jeremy cooked! I always love Christmas time and am ever so grateful for the birth of our Savior.




No comments: