Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer 3

Here are a few pictures of the boys. Connor is getting big, we went to the Dr. this morning and he tipped the scales at exactly 13 pounds and is 24" long! He is a great eater and maybe in the next few weeks we will attempt "solids." Bridger is funnier and trickier than ever. He loves Connor and it makes his day when Connor smiles and giggles at him. He told me the other day he can't wait until Connor walks and runs, I CAN! Connor rolls all over. I no longer can leave him on my bed when I get in the shower because he is a rolly polly. The other night I placed him in the middle of the living room and 2 minutes later he was about 6 feet from where I had put him and he was right in front of the TV kicking his little feet as fast as he could. It was pretty cute. He sleeps about 6 hours the first go at night and than somehow ends up in our bed. I think this week I am going to move his crib out of our room so I won't wake up to his little noises at night. Aunt Jewls often watches them while Jeremy and I are both working. Bridger has lots of fun with her and Connor "coo's" for a few hours after I pick him up. He must be telling me all the things they did that day. Jeremy and I are once again playing softball and so far we are 4-0. It is our social time on Thursday evenings.
Bridger doesn't sleep in his bed. He sleeps on the floor next to it and he sleeps with a sleeping bag that was Jeremy's when he was a baby (and I mean a baby because Bridgers' legs barely fit in it) In the picture above you can see he also tucks his dog "coniferous" in the sleeping bag. That is because I won't let Connor sleep on the floor next to him so he has the dog he named after him to fill in.
The other night we went grocery for the first time in about a month and apprently Bridger couldn't even wait until the food was out of the car to eat. We should consider going shopping more often...

Bridger was very proud that he was wearing my pearl necklace. Jer figured this will be a great picture to whip out when he brings his girlfriends home in about 20 years :)

Connor still has darker hair. His complexion is ALMOST as fair as Bridgers but not quite.

Jeremy took these pictures of him while I was at work. He doesn't stay under this toy because he rolls right away from it. He also gets mad when he gets stuck and can't kick his legs as hard as he would like to.


Any new parents that see this picture, please don't take note. Babies are supposed to sleep on their backs and not have any soft fluffy blankets around them... I just love looking at Connor sleeps and the way he holds his cute chubby little feet together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are great pics and I like the added comments. I want you all to know that these will be great for these kiddos when they want to see what they did at certain ages.

Anonymous said...

That was me lilgma. somehow i came up anonymous. boohoo

Vanessa and Raymond said...

Odie, your boys are too cute! They are growing fast. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Don't worry, my house is never clean either and I am home all day.

Unknown said...

I love all the updates! Looks like you are having a great summer. I can't believe how big Connor is either. And Bridger looks huge next to me. I don't know if you saw but we are having boy and are SUPER excited! I'll have to get lots of tips from you! Take care!