Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer 1

Apparently a few people do read this blog because I was once again reminded today that I need to update it with new pictures. I swore once I graduated I would have more time on my hands and keep up with this blogging stuff, my house would be clean all the time and I would be more organized. Well so far, none of those things have been accomplished.

Summer is flying by and unfortunately between Jers' schedule and mine, we haven't been able to boat as much as we would like. It seems like everyday we have off together the weather isn't cooperating so we end up staying home and just hanging out together-which is fine with us except that we enjoy boating. Last month we were able to take the boat out a few times and we camped over night at Lake De Smet (about 75 miles west of Gillette) with Lucas and his 2 kids, little Grandma, Jewls and her friend, Jordan. The weather was perfect. We took the boat out on the lake around 8p.m. the first night which was chilly yet the lake appeared like glass which is fun to tube on :) Here are the pictures from our boating excursions so far this year....










No comments: