Monday, May 24, 2010

Coniferous

Sometimes I call Connor, Coniferous (thanks to Jewls and her friend Jordan). Bridger even named a stuffed animal that G&G Jensen gave him, Coniferous. Connor is already 7 weeks old and he's growing like a weed. Here are his statistics which most of them are courtesy of the public health visits (see post below)

April 1st (birth).... 6#10.4 oz.
April 4th................ 6#5 oz.
April 19th.............. 7# 9 oz.
April 26th.............. 8# 8 oz.
May 13th............... 9# 9 oz.
May 24th.............. 10# 5 oz.

Jeremy always calls him a little chunk but he is a great eater (I must feed him pure cream) and a great sleeper. He sleeps 6-7 hours at night and sleeps in until 8-9 in the morning, it's lovely! He also sleeps most of the day still. He still has a full head of dark hair and more grows in daily. He loves to be held and loves hearing Bridgers' voice. Here are some pictures....

The chubby little legs are my favorite even though I love looking at his cute little feet! This picture was taken last week at my Grandma Gilberts' house. (5/19)
(5/10) There was a picture shortage due to studying for finals.
The picture above was taken on 4/22
These 2 pictures are only a week apart (4/11 & 4/18) I think the chubby little cheeks popped up during this period....



The picture below was taken on 4/4 and the one above on 4/5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that we live lose so that I can get the baby fix that I need.
lilgma