Monday, May 24, 2010

The best BIG brother

Bridger got strep throat yesterday and ran a fever all last night. (Jeremy and I have both had Strep in the past few weeks, no surprise Bridger got it) He is such a trooper when he is sick and luckily the antibiotics have kicked in so he is feeling much better.

Bridger is busy adjusting to life with a little brother. He loves Connor most of the time. He loves giving him kisses and belly blowers- I can't say Connor enjoys them as much as he does though :) He will say funny things such as "Odessa, are you going to get your fussy baby?" whenever Connor is crying. Oh by the way, he is back to calling us Odessa & Jeremy instead of mom and dad. It started around the time Connor was born so I figure it will pass with time. He holds Connor a couple of times each day and loves for me to hold the 2 of them and read books. Bridger gets upset with Connor when he cries because he can't hear me reading the story. He finishes up preschool this Friday for the summer, he has really enjoyed school these past 9 months and really loves his teacher Ms. Danielle.

In the past few weeks, Bridger has asked when I have school again so he can go play with his Grandma Joyce. I need to be better about taking him over there just to play, as it has been a huge adjustment for him to have me around 24/7! We have our moments and I have to remember he needs my love the most right now as it can be hard for him to share my attention with Connor. He tells me almost everyday how he can't wait for Connor to get big so they can wrestle, these words are all too familiar. Jeremy used to say the same thing about Bridger! All these boys, gotta love em'








3 comments: