Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Bridger!

Bridger,
I woke up at 5:30 this morning thinking that exactly 3 years ago at this time my water broke. They rushed me to a labor room and at 7:48 a.m. on September 29th, 2006 you were born into this world. I remember looking at "Jer" as you call him these days and seeing him hold you in his arms. You were so tiny. I never thought you would be big enough to call your parents by our first names, or be able to help your dad with all the projects he has going on, or sit on the toilet and read books to yourself as you are doing right now as I type this. You are such a good boy, we love you more than our arms are wide enough to reach. I thank Heavenly Father every night he sent you to me. Now you are 3, and yes you can turn 3 even though I have been telling you that you can't. You love preschool, you love all your family and friends, you love to read books, you love to play monster trucks, and you love going to nursery and learning about Jesus Christ. We are so glad you are our "little" boy and make us laugh everyday. We love you!

Love, Mom "Odessa"

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

You are such a great little boy. WE love you and your parents. We look forward to seeing you every time that we can. It is fun to have you so close.