Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Number 2

I throw up almost everyday. I have zero appetite. I cry on a whim. I've gained 11 pounds in the past 2 months. I take a nap every afternoon and still sleep 12 hours at night. My pants no longer fit and t-shirts are starting to get tight. I wake up every night to go to the bathroom. I can't get comfortable in my bed. Jeremy thinks I'm depressed, I remind him this is normal. All these things make me happy because it's all for this.....

Oh dear, I'm even crying now. I better get some sleep, it's past my bedtime.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope it's a little girl! Oh I can't wait to hear what it is! :) When's the due date?

Goates' Family said...

Congrats- tell Jer thanks a lot for telling me.

laura said...

i tried to call you last week to say congrats!!! remember it's a good thing to be sick :)

Gulley Family said...

I know we already told you guys Congrats but CONGRATULATIONS again!! I am so happy for you guys and who knows maybe you throwing up means it's a girl!!

Vanessa and Raymond said...

Congrats Odie and Jer! We will be having babies very close together!