Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another softball season, another injury (or 2)

We are back again for our 2nd softball season, although only about 5 players are the same as last year. We have played 4 games and won 3 of them! Wahoo, we are off to a much better start than last season. The first game Jeremy decided to slide even though he was wearing shorts and in the 3rd game I was playing center field when a guy hit a line drive, I backed up at first and than realized I should try and catch it without it taking a bounce. I guess I had my glove the wrong way as well, oops. I went down instantly thinking my knee cap had been shattered, luckily it wasn't. It has been almost 2 weeks and the bruise is finally disappearing even though I still do not have feeling in and around my knee, just a few damaged nerves I'm sure. Anyway, here are the results.....

No comments: