Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer's Over?!




I started back to school today and it was a little rough. I am ready to get it over with just not ready for all the studying again. The 2 boys and I were able to have a fun weekend just hanging out before our lives go back to a schedule. We went to the park, ate ice cream, and stayed up TOO late.....

Bridger has taken good care of me this summer, if I'm laying on the couch he never hesistated to pat my back for about 3 seconds. He never hesistates saying "If we can have candy, I will share with you." Of course I ALWAYS take him up on that offer.

Last night I was taking a bath and he came in, took off his pants and climbed up on the edge of the tub and said "Mom, let's talk while I dip my feet in the water." He was so cute; underwear, t-shirt and all.

He loves telling me funny stories and he tricks Jeremy into anything he wants and he knows he can get away with it from his dad. I love both my boys.....

No comments: