Monday, November 17, 2008

Quick Trip....Literally


If you know the Skinners, you know that we do crazy things like travel through the night to reach a destination in time for sunrise. And thats exactly what we did...Bridger and I rode with Lil Grandma, Jewls, Corde, Josie, and Kellen (Corde's friend) to Wichita, KS to visit Grandma and Grandpa Skinner for Grandma's 80th birthday. We left at 4:00 p.m. on the 30th and arrived in Wichita at 5 a.m. on the 31st of October. Bridger was an awesome traveler! It was a quick and fun trip. We saw Shayla, Max, Chelsie, Bryan, Madden, GandG Skinner, and a few old friends from Wichita. It was well worth the long trip! We arrived home on Monday Nov. 2nd at 3:00 a.m. just in time for my nursing test at 8! Definitely a Skinner thing because Jeremy kept telling me how crazy I was for even going in such a short amount of time... I wouldn't trade a weekend seeing family for anything! By the way, I even passed my test on only a few hours of sleep. A few weekend highlights: We ALL got to enjoy Chicken Noodles! I heard the foxhole story only 8 times! We ate Cinammon's Deli twice! We drove by the old "Skinner" house 3 times! Told funny stories about growing up in the 316 area!
Bridger (2), cousins Madden (5 mos) and Max(8 mos)

The partial Skinner fam

Bridger and Mom!


Uncle Corde, Kellen, and Bridger
2/3rds of the sisters, Shayla, Jewls AKA Julionna, Odessa, Josie AKA Margrit

Grandma Skinner, Odessa, and Bridger

In the car....Aunt Josie, Odessa and Bridger


Bridger on the same tractor that my dad (Craig) rode when he was a kid. Funny thing, every so often Bridger says "let's go to Kansas so I can ride the tractor!" Did he forget the car ride?

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

All the blogging makes me proud. We have a great family. We get a little grumpy at times but it is worth its weight in gold.