Monday, October 27, 2008

Odessa

It's official. I am halfway through my first semester of nursing school. I would be lying if I said I hated it because I actually enjoy the learning part of it. Although it is time consuming, I feel I handle it alright. I have an A in the clinical part of it and a B in the lecture portion of school. Hopefully in 8 weeks those grades are still standing. I am so grateful for Jeremy. He is so supportive and at times when its frustrating he keeps me going. I think because its motivation that he can go to school when I am finished. Bridger is still too little to understand what school is exactly and he is a trooper most of the time too. Although last Friday he cried when I dropped him off at Grandma Jensens because he didnt want me to go to school. Luckily Jeremy works shift work and spends quite a few days with him as well.

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

You are great. You can be both a student and a mom. You are so smart and school is not difficult for you. You study and work hard. I can see some of my little quirks in you but that is okay. You will be fine.