Monday, October 27, 2008

Jeremy

Jeremy is still working at the mine for 4 days and harassing Bridger and I the other 4 days. He still snuggles with Buddy and is trying to teach Bridger to skateboard and snowboard. He can't wait until winter dumps plenty of snow so he can hit the slopes with his snowboard. Jeremy still makes me laugh until my stomach hurts and is the best dad ever. He cooks on his days off and puts Odessa's meals to shame even though she follows the recipe down to the T. He enjoys working on his truck in the garage and organizing it so Bridger can't get into everything including all of his tools. And yes for those of you who were wondering, Jeremy still gets made fun of for looking like a 16 year old! He will appreciate that someday...

3 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

Bryan and I chaperoned a youth dance last weekend. As I was going through the food line, the lady serving asked me if I was a youth or adult. One other person asked me the same thing that night. Don't mind the wedding ring and baby in tow. Bryan wasn't asked though.

jjensen said...

That's funny about your age--I forgot to tell you that someone at church just the other week asked me how old you were--when I told them, they said are you sure--I just laughed and said that I gave birth to you and I was pretty sure about your age!!! Dad says that you can never arange your tools to keep little hands off them!!!

Lil Gma said...

Just have alittle facial hair implant
Makes everyone look younger. I can't wait til ski season either.