Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hunting Expedition

So on Wednesday I decided to go deer hunting, Odessa the supportive wife she is was okay with the idea and quite encouraging. I dont think she knew exactly what to expect, seeing as how last year I hunted and got nothing. If she knew the whole process I think she would have told me no! Lets just say Jeremy shot a deer, Odessa's joining PETA. On a more pleasant note bridger loves the deer, and we even named him Steve. Bridger will pet the deer and say the deer so cute mommy!!!



3 comments:

jjensen said...

I still say just don't tell him that you are eating Steve!!!!

Lil Gma said...

My dad poached a deer and that is how they kept from starving one of their years at BYU. We thought it was buddy on the phone pic.

Shayla said...

sick! i am not sure i want to eat dinner at your house with steve. umm, congrats jeremy that might make you in a close running to who is more man - you or brig. haha!