Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update

Well I have made it through my first 2 weeks of nursing school and I am still alive and kicking. We had our first test yesterday and unlike the rest of the class I didn't stress or study too hard and passed with a 90%. I was pretty proud of myself even though Jeremy kept making fun of me because he says "its only 1 Odessa." Jeremy has had the chance to spend time with Bridger while I'm at school or at the hospital. Jeremy took Bridger to Home Depot which is one of their favorite places because Bridger loves the "car carts" and Jeremy just loves the store in general! On Wednesday I came home from school and while Jeremy and I were talking, Bridger took his underwear off and put them on his head. He also had a shoestring around his head as a necklace that he thinks looks like a snake. He is ALL boy and still out of control as ever...


2 comments:

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I love it! Hope his undies were "fresh"

Unknown said...

You are so cute in scrubs! I love it AND I love your house! I need to come see it next time I'm in town!