Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little Things....

Tonight as Brigder and I were saying prayers a funny little thing happened. It was like one of those prayers back at the Skinner household that someone got the giggles and than the domino effect occured. I said "and we are so grateful for daddy" and in Bridgers sweetest voice he began to name everyone, "mommy, Odessa, Jeremy, Grandma, Madden RAY RAY, muffin, Jamie (Jeremy's sister), aunt Dewls, Dosie, Torde, Aunt Morgan, and Kayla (Kimmie Gibbler)." I began to giggle after the 5th person and Bridger than said "No laughing." I guess he listens and understands when we are praying to Heavenly Father. Even though I laughed it gave me a warm feeling inside and made me even more grateful for my little Digger!

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

I am so grateful for children who teach their children the important thiings in life. We have giggled through many prayers.