Monday, September 1, 2008

Babysitter Corde

Corde babysat for a few hours today and I received these 2 texts from him....
(The pics are from a camera phone that wasnt very clear)

"He started pooping in his room"


"As you can see Im glad we made it to the toilet"

Thanks Uncle Corde for the graphic pics. Someday you will bring your wife home and we will get out the pictures of when we used to dress you up like a girl and paint your nails! Luckily, Bridge at this age doesn't care that you take his picture on the toilet and what he makes while sitting there....



3 comments:

Lil Gma said...

I don't think that Corde will care. He takes pics of his own. Or is that Bryan, Chelsie..........

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I am feeling pretty proud to know such refined folks at this time! LOL!
Odie...what I wanted to send to you for little digger, couldn't be found in his size. I tried. It was a shirt that said "little digger" I was bummed.

Anonymous said...

those two together can't be good... i think i am more impressed that corde babysat than i am disgusted! i miss little digger :o( i am glad you have updated your blog though and i can follow his mischief!