Sunday, August 24, 2008

The weekend

Bridger, Jewls, lil grandma, grandpa, and I went to Kool Deadwood Nites yesterday! We had a good time walking around and looking at the old cars and of course the people. Bridger also pooped in the toilet and is completely potty trained! The cue for him needing to go poop is "my tummy hurts." It is funny when I take him to the bathroom in public, it never fails that he states, "I farted." He laughs at himself and I have heard quite a few people burst out laughing as well. I think thats why they invented stalls in bathrooms so you dont get so embarassed when your kid talks about his bodily functions. By the way in the car on the way over to South Dakota, Jewls called me a Butt and 2 seconds later Bridger did too. His ears work great! If anyone wants to borrow him for a few days just let me know, he can sure make his momma crazy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Send him my way! I'll take him! When are you coming down for a game?

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I'll just let you keep him, and take notes for future reference! I can already see it now.......
I'll be calling you in a couple years for Baby Boy Doodledinger help!