Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bridger update

Bridger is getting bigger and smarter everyday! He mostly just throws fits and pouts until he thinks he has gotten his way. He is dramatic like his mom and stubborn like his father. He loves to follow Jeremy around and mimic his every move. For example, yesterday Jeremy and I had been laying rock in our yard and it was hot outside so Jeremy took his t-shirt and wiped his face and said "I'm sweating." Not even 5 seconds later, Bridger did the exact thing and stated, "I'm swtheating." It made us both chuckle!

My sister Chelsie and her husband Bryan just came out to Gillette for a fun visit. Bridger liked to call their son Madden, Madden RAE RAE! Chels also calls my little sister Josie, Margaret. It did not take long for Bridger to begin calling her "Magrit!" He says Hi to lots of strangers in Wal-Mart and when I tell him to say thank you, he replies, "thankyouyourwelcome." Hopefully he will learn he just needs to say thank you and the other person will tell him you're welcome!

Its amazing the things that their little brains pick up on. He remembers quite a few things so I have had to quit telling him things I dont really mean. (When you wake up from your nap you can have fruitsnacks) Right when he wakes up he yells, "fruit nacks."

He keeps Jeremy and I on our toes! When I start school in a few weeks maybe I can use him to help me study? Here are a few recent photos of the little buster!

A trip to wal-mart with sunglasses he refused to take off!

Bridger holding his cousin "Madden RAE RAE."

I think I have seen this outfit on a Hanes commercial, guy in white shirt and boxers?

Bridger riding a little pink car outside the Sonic in Rock Springs, WY. This face is a popular deer in the headlight look, if you ask my sister Morgan he has made it since he came out of the womb!

Can we take a vote, Does Bridger look like Odessa or Jeremy? I say he is a clone of Jeremy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww... I miss that kid so much and you guys just a little bit. He probably forget us already. I love the glasses in Wal-mart and I am glad that you guys are taking a few pictures! I just want to push his nose and say "Ding Dong!" and watch him do it to Max. Max is lonely. Come visit us! We love you.