Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kenny Chesney

On August 6th I went to the Kenny Chesney concert in Sturgis, SD. It was a blast, partially because we shoved our way to about 10 feet from the stage! I went with my mom, Josie, Jewls, Chelsie and her son Madden (2 mos old), Marlee, Laura, Missy, and my moms friend Amy. We knew most of the songs even the ones Kenny sang that he didn't write! It took us about 2 hours to go 5 miles, which is incredible considering the town of Sturgis is only about 5000 people but with the Rally it was packed! Finally about 1 a.m. we decided to call it a night (along with the other 25000 people that attended the concert) and head home. We were waiting patiently in line to exit the parking lot when the car next to me started calling me rude names and flipping me off. They wanted to get in front of me but after that I was not going to let them. All of a sudden a very larger girls gets out of the car and stands right in front of my Yukon! I attempt to run her over but instead my mom puts her entire upper body out of the car and starts ripping her a new one. At this point all of us girls in my car were laughing. I than roll down my window and state that I have no problem running her over and I suggest she move. Needless to say once the line started moving I stayed within 6 inches of the car in front of me and never let them in. It was quite humorous and it only took us about 1 hour to leave the concert and get to the interstate! I finally arrived home a little before 4 a.m.! What a night! Here are a few pics from the evening....Me, Marlee, Chels and Madden, Jewls, and Missy (above)
The serious pose (Chels, Jewls, and I)
The Skinner girls (Josie, Chels, Me, and Jewls)

Little Grandma and Madden RAE RAE

No comments: