Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pizza Hut in Shanghai





One afternoon Morgan, Tim, Grandma, the girls, and I walked to a 10 story mall about a 20 minute walk from their apartment. It looks kinda of small from their balcony on the 32nd floor but it was HUGE. Anyways their is a Pizza Hut on the 5th floor and it is amazing because you can see the water and all the buildings that line it. How in the world is this mall not the biggest mall in world? I dont understand. Of course I didnt shop there because thing were too expensive. Ok not really but why would I pay American prices when I am in China?? On the way there I was pushing the girls and I stopped to have Morgan take a picture of me and the soon-to-be Worlds tallest building( the one on the right). The building is 101 stories high and the building on the left is still in the list of the top 10 highest buildings in the world with 88 stories. Anyways we were interupted with some visitors, just random people that wanted their pictures with the cutest girls in China I suppose. They werent all in a group either! It is quite a funny sight.

No comments: