Saturday, June 14, 2008

The carnival!

Since Bridger had been such a trooper, we decided to take him to the carnival a few hours late. I live in this town and still can't figure out why a carnival brings out some of the finest folks here in Gillette! We ate dinner and it cost us close to 20 bucks for a corndog, french fries, polish sausage, and a funnel cake. That was my favorite part, the greasy food! We than people watched and saw a man with a pink mullet to go with his pink suit coat. Shayla, Josie and I had a good time laughing our heads off at theses people. We even saw a lady with a sunburn much worse than mine and I cannot imagine what the ER doctor would tell her! (No worries I got the approval to take her picture) Bridger loved the "horsies" on the merry-go-round and even won a hammer at the pick a duck out of the nasty funk water game! This was a much better way to end our lovely weekend...








1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

Nice legs I mean nice red legs.