Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bridger is finally BIG


I took Bridger to the dr. today for his 15 month checkup. It started out a disaster as the appt was @1:40, normally Bridger is asleep for a long nap in the afternoon at that time. He was busy as usual trying to stay awake. Finally they call our name, and of course I have to drag him in crying. I never imagined being one of those moms who has a screaming child in a public place. Anyways I strip him down while he is still screaming and turning blue in the face. We have to bribe him to stay on the scale so they can check his weight. (Jeremy and I really wanted Bridger to gain some weight and maybe grow a few inches too so we can buy size 4 diapers) Bridger has finally passed the 20 pound mark, he tipped the scales today at 20 lbs 1 oz! I was so excited, I think he only weighed 19 lbs 14 oz but the nurse saw how excited I was when the scale reached 20 lbs! Wahoo way to go Bridger! He is also 29" short, with that puts him in the 5th percentile for both things. At least Dr. Wilkerson reassured me that he might be small but at least he is proportioned!

No comments: