Friday, December 14, 2007

Bridger goes to timeout

Well for all you folks that have ever wished upon your kids that someday you will have a child just like you, Jeremy and I have definitely been blessed with that. Since we moved into our new house we have started putting Bridger in timeout. About the first 5 times we had to take him there and put his nose in the corner. Not anymore! Last night Bridger walked over to Buddy's dog food in the dining room by the back door, picked some food out and put it his in water bowl, he than proceeded to put his sippycup in the water. It gets better, Bridger than decided he would stand in the bowl of water with his pajamas with the feet in the bottom and laugh. Of course Jeremy and I are trying not to laugh but Jeremy says "Bridger you know that we don't do that go to time out." So our mischevious son steps out with dripping feet (and a HUGE smiel on his face) and waddles over to timeout and begins to count to 10. I suppose he thinks that timeout isn't that bad and he would rather do what he wants and spend 10 seconds in timeout! I remember when I was in grade school and I would get in trouble for talking (imagine that) and I would have to stand in the hall and my teacher would come out to talk to me and all I could do was just smile.... Some genes I wished I would have kept rather than passing them on to Bridger...oh well we love him anyways!

No comments: