Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bridger and the toilet!

A few weeks ago I was in our room packing to leave for Thanksgiving in Kansas and Jeremy was laying on the bed of course petting Buddy. Bridger was in and out of the room, running around like a crazy when all of a sudden we hear the toilet in the spare bath flush. Jeremy and I look at eachother and just start cracking up. Jeremy than goes and gets his camera and takes a picture of him doing it again and than sends a picture message on his cellphone that states, "A great day in my life, Bridger pees his pants and than flushes the toilet!" We now have to shut both bathroom doors or it gets flushed all too often.
So fast forward a few weeks to today, we have just finished eating breakfast when I look at Bridger and say where's the toilet? He runs as fast as he can down the hall to the bathroom door and bangs on it as he says "oilit." So I open the door and take off his diaper and plop him on the toilet, I had to hold him or all 18 pounds of him might have fallen in. He laughs for a second and than drips a little in the bowl. Of course than he was all finished, gets down and I put the diaper back on. He runs back into the living room and 2 minutes later I am changing a dirty diaper....imagine that. I have to laugh when I think about potty training a boy that is almost 15 mos. old and still wears 6 mo. pants. If he doesn't grow, when I do potty train him, I might have to hold him on the toilet for a long time for fear he will never be able to reach!

No comments: